Wednesday, June 16, 2010

1 Week to go on CM Challenge

Well it's been a couple of weeks since updating, and I've been a bit slack, have been exercising, and watching my food most of the time, but there's been a few social engagements where my restraint was non existent, baked brie, german sausage, satay chicken, lemon myrtle cheesecake, what can I say, I was pitifully easy to tempt.

With a week to go the update is:

Day 21
Weight - 131.4kg (-1.8kg)
Bust - 121.0cm (-3cm)
Waist - 114.5cm (-5.5cm)
Hips - 140.5cm (-3.5cm)


I had set an aim of 2.5 cm from bust & hips, happy to see the tape measure go down by more than that in 3 weeks, will be interesting to see what happens in the final week, a big push to the finishing line I think! :-)

C'mon me, you can do it!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

I pick up the uniform on Monday, so the proof will be in the hopefully smaller pudding!

Till next update,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails