Thursday, March 1, 2012

23 March - that's it - woohoo!

I told my boss today that 23 March is the day I'll be heading off on maternity leave - woohoo!

So relieved, they had thought I would work to a week before due (due end of April), and that was never on my radar, not sure where they got that thinking from!

Really looking forward to getting our house, and my body (!!) ready for the big event, life has been so hectic, still working 9-10 hours a day, 5 days a week, plus some work on weekends, so it will be great to be able to just concentrate on us, Mr Mel, Me & Bubs for a little while.

Hopefully bubs doesn't decide to come early!

Till next time,


PS - At this stage I'm going to take leave till bub is born, then be on the 18 weeks of Paid Parental Leave and will re-evaluate what we want to do come August!

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting time for you. Enjoy preparing your home from your little bundles arrival.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails