Our Nursery is just about sorted, we found a rug in Newcastle that should do the trick, and was marked down to $159 from $389, score!!
I'll add a photo over the weekend, once I've got things tidied up!
Seeings as bubs could arrive at any moment, and 'best case' is only around 6 weeks away, Mr Mel & I have set this weekend as our 'get sorted' weekend.
- wash all nappies (modern cloth nappies/MCN's) - for the 2nd & 3rd time, they all recommend up to 5-6 washes before use, to help with absorption
- wash all baby clothes
- wash all nursery linen
- dust & vac everywhere in the nursery, including the flipping ceiling fan I keep forgetting!
- put all the 'baby stuff' in the nursery!
- finish off some art for the nursery
- Organise hospital bag for me, Mr Mel & bub
- Organise Ipod for 'delivery music', sounds so pleasant :)
- Buy a nappy bag - sick of looking at them, just need to bite the bullet!
- Make the hospital gown for delivery, hopefully not too difficult!
- Install capsule into the Ford
- finish off the bloody tax for our business - sheesh I hate it!
Till next time,