Friday, April 23, 2010

Blog liftoff

How do you start a blog, I can't think of anything insightful or clever. I've been reading a few blogs of late and find some of them inspirational and thought why don't I do it too.

I had a blog 2 years ago and life (new job, buying house, moving in with partner) got in the way, and I drifted away from the blog.

So I'm going to pilfer some of my old posts, delete the old blog and start afresh!

Why the title 'Can we do it....Yep we can'? Well I couldn't think of anyting profound to call it, and it just popped in my head. It suits me, because we've got a bit on in our life.

We're paying off a mortgage (had it 9 months now), trying to get fit & healthy so we can get married & start a family, my partners quit his job in Sydney to move up to the Hunter Valley and start our life together, so we've started our own company and he's doing his hobby for a job, part-time for now, but we have hopes it will grow.

That will have to do for now, work to be done.

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails