Friday, April 23, 2010

Mojo gone awol

2 July 2009 - reposted April 2010

Ever have days when it feels like your mojo has gone awol? I'm having one today.

Life seems to be in limbo land, we're waiting to get into our house, I'm in the middle of packing up the rental without a real date to work to, I've get checklists everyone, one for council, one for agent, one for solicitor, one for bank, one for moving, one for budget, one for new business proposal, not to mention the work ones!

I've been working 11 hour days, getting home tired, waking up tired, driving to Sydney most weekends, it all feels a bit groundhog dayish.

I know it's just a whingey day (week maybe), but gee it's easy to get caught up in it.

Plus have been feeling ultra clucky last few weeks, I love my job/career, but have a really really strong clucky moments. I know it's not the time, cause we've got heaps on, plus I want to be married before having a baby. But again it's easy to get caught up..........

Anyway, I'm sure once we get council approval, and get settlement done on the house a heap of the pressure will lift off and I'll be back to normal, well as normal as DP says I can ever be (haha bastard :-))

Till next time, I'm about to hit the road to Sydney, well in 2 hours or so anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails